Call Now For Your FREE Consultation With Gary Hipworth – 0416 121 142
“Act On Your Biggest Problem Today”
Call 0416 121 142 Or Submit An Enquiry
Complimentary, No-Obligation Assessment.
We help you solve your number 1 problem or your money refunded!
Our highly experienced coaches/ business analysts know how to take hold of your number 1 problem, and work out a highly focused ’99-1’* strategy for solving it quickly. * 99-1 thinking is a highly scientific way of solving a problem that gets to the root causes of the problem and then addresses these root causes, rather than trying to solve problems by treating their symptoms only, which doesn’t make the problem go away as it just pops up in a different place.
Examples of some of the problems that we have helped solve for our clients:
- Clarity of direction
- You don’t have a management team & trying to do it all yourself
- Not enough sales, profit or cash flow
- Discipline to create a plan and stick to it
- People challenges, such as low morale or productivity, or not attracting the right people, or high staff turnover
- Not winning enough leads or quotations
- Not enough quality time with your most important relationships
- Expand into new markets or products?
- Working flat out on the tools all day
- Fighting too many fires on too many fronts
- Broken or non-existent business systems
- Managing your time
- Personal development
CLIENTS & TESTIMONIALS
Words from more of our happy customers.
Gary has a good accounting track record, but also a very good nose for identifying root causes and cutting through people and business obstacles to achieve a recommended fix.Andrew Murrowood
Gary’s financial knowledge and managerial expertise can be extremely beneficial to organisations wanting to improve their efficiency and effectiveness.Richard Etherton
Gary has a real affinity for small and medium sized businesses and can make a real and positive difference for those prepared to work with him in solving their challenges in business.Bruce Ellis
With Gary’s input the organisation (EIE) is clearly focused on its way forward. It has been great working with Gary as his experience in creating business plans has been invaluable.Ken Marslew AM
Gary is a very kind and generous person and truly cares about seeing people succeed – and succeed you will if you enjoy learning and setting goals in both business and life.Kylie Warne